Ok, serious question: When is the last time you came home to a clean house? Anyone?
If you actually have an answer to that question, consider yourself lucky! Otherwise, you are probably in the same boat as me. Still thinking? I am the one who does the majority of the cleaning in the house, the hubs helps with odds and ends. With work, family, mommyGAGA and life, I am definitely pressed for time.
Thankfully, Molly Maid, a house cleaning service company, is making it easier for busy peeps like us to keep our humble abode nice and tidy with their special Cleaning Tips Institute Videos! Whether you are looking at how to clean your shower curtain liner, remove that water ring from your coffee table, or ways to clean stubborn sweat and oil stains out of clothing, you can find great tips from Molly Maid.
Check out this video that shows how to get the whole family involved in cleaning, even the kids!
Hopefully I can implement a few of these handy dandy tips at my house. My cleaning routine typically consists of a room to room technique, I can add a little something here and there. No huge amounts of extra work, no sweat! I have thought about looking into cleaning services a few times, I seriously haven’t had time to do that, either. If I decide to hire a little cleaning help, I would totally look into maid service with Molly Maid. Can they make life any easier?
Thanks to Molly and her crew, one lucky reader will win a “Take Care of You” gift packfrom Molly Maid, including a nail file, foot pumice scrub, microfiber cleaner, and more ($50 value)!
This sweepstakes will end June 7 at 11:59PM PT, so enter now! A winner will be selected randomly from the comments on June 8 and contacted via email, at which time the winner will have 48 hours to respond with shipping information before a new winner is selected. Please make sure you’ve provided a valid email address where you can be contacted!
Enter up to five times by doing each of the following (leave a separate comment for each task):
- One Entry – Tweet about the Molly Maid sweepstakes (you can even use one of the handy-dandy Tweets below, if you like) and leave a comment here with either the Tweet or the URL to the Tweet. Please be sure to tag your Tweet with #MollyMaidTips.
- One Entry – Tweet out the URL to one of the Molly Cleaning Institute videos and leave a comment here with either the Tweet or the URL to the Tweet. Please be sure to tag your Tweet with #MollyMaidTips.
- One Entry – Post about this sweepstakes on Facebook, and leave a comment here saying what you posted. Please tag the post with the #MollyMaidTips hashtag.
- One Entry – Write a blog post including at least one of the videos, and – you guessed it — leave a comment here with the URL to the blog post.
- One Entry – Just leave a comment on this blog post telling us about your favorite cleaning tips. They could potentially be included in a future video!
Sample Tweet: “I just learned a new cleaning trick, courtesy of Molly Maid. Check it out for yourself! http://www.mommygaga.com/2012/05/house-cleaning-tips-from-molly-maid #MollyMaidTips”
Disclosure: Sponsored posts are purely editorial content that we are pleased to have presented by a participating sponsor. Advertisers do not produce the content. I was compensated for this post as a member of Clever Girls Collective, but the content is all my own.