This post brought to you by Simply Right Infant Formula. All opinions are 100% mine.
Confession: I formula fed my daughter.
For so many mothers, this is not a big deal. For others, it’s HUGE. Breastmilk is the best milk for infants, so I totally understand why parents are so passionate about the subject.
There are plenty of mothers who simply cannot nurse their babies exclusively. Some do not produce enough milk. Some are adoptive mothers. Some have hungry little babies and can’t keep up. In my case, I went back to working full time after 4 months off, engorgement and pumping was not going to work for me. This is not an excuse. Rather, a choice.
So, how does a mom know that they are feeding their little ones the proper nutrients to a healthy development? Unfortunately, many moms are wooed by fancy packaging, heavy advertising and general popularity of baby formulas. It’s not about the look of the can, or how expensive it is, it’s about what’s inside!
Simply Right Infant Formula, a fully nutritious and affordable formula, is a great choice. Here’s why:
- Offers balanced nutrition for baby’s growth and development, meeting FDA standards.
- Contains DHA and ARA vitamins that are known to help support brain and eye development.
- Choose from Complete, Gentle, and Sensitivity, depending upon the needs of your baby.
- Does not mass market or heavily advertise, therefore making it a more affordable choice in comparison to other brands.
- It has new and improved mom friendly packaging, including a scoop holder and leveler. Making bottles for your baby is painless and virtually mess-free!
See for yourself! This video shows the ins and outs of Simply Right Infant Formula…
Nutritious. Convenient. Affordable. So why not choose what’s “Simply Right” for your baby? Visit the Sam’s Club website for more information about Simply Right Infant Formula.
What’s your favorite thing about motherhood, and how do you think Simply Right Infant Formula could fit in?