This guest post brought to you by The Parking Spot. All opinions are 100% mine.
I normally have a ride to the airport when I travel, so the option of airport parking never occured to me. When I went to Las Vegas with a bunch of friends, my roommate was out of town… “How am I going to get t the airport?”
Take a cab? Maybe, but from my house, it would likely cost $100+ each way. Ask a friend? I could have, but my flight left at 6AM, which means I would have to burden someone to pick me up from home at 4AM. Yikes!
When I got the chance to review The Parking Spot, a national, full-service airport parking lot, I ended up planning to drive myself and park at the airport. The LAX (Los Angeles) airport is quite the production, so I can truly say that I was satisfied with the experience. I was able to make my reservation online with ease, and everything is very well handled at the facility.
Getting to and from the airport can be stressful, especially with kids and large groups. At The Parking Spot, you can truly relax and get on with your travel plans. Here’s why:
5 Reasons To Park at The Parking Spot Airport Lot
1. The Parking Spot lot at LAX is fully fenced, covered and is open 24 hours a day. No worries, your car is safe. If you want, you can pay a little less and park on the roof top. It’s not covered, but still within the safety of the lot.
2. You can simply make your reservation online to guarantee a spot when you arrive. There are plenty of spaces available, so there is a chance you could come last minute. I would recommend a reservation, though.
3. The shuttle comes about every 5 minutes, not too much waiting. This is quite convenient for the large amount of flights that go in and out of LAX daily. There is a spot for luggage and the seats were pretty comfy for the short ride. The only way you would be late to your flight is if you didn’t get to the lot in time!
4. The staff are friendly and attentive, providing full service from arrival to departure. They transport your luggage and take your car to it’s spot for the weekend. There are newspapers and ice cold water in the waiting area, and an ATM if needed. My shuttle driver was pretty cool, he made sure to know each airline that everyone was flying.
5. There are options for car care while you are away. You can get a basic wash or even a hand wax and interior cleaning! Return home to your vehicle shining. Take advantage of the premiere valet service, too. Also, if you are a frequent traveler, you can get free parking with the Spot Club.
Overall, I had a great experience with The Parking Spot, they were top notch in airport parking! Be sure to make airport parking reservations online ahead of time to be sure your car is covered. There are 34 facilities at over 22 airports nationwide, check the website for locations. Be sure to follow @TheParkingSpot on Twitter and LIKE their Facebook page for promotions and news.
Enjoy your vacation!
Guest post by Laurina Spencer., traveler and writer at TheTravelistas.com