It’s Teacher Appreciation week! If you have school aged children, you know how much a good teacher means to them. If you are looking to reward you child’s teacher with a handmade gift, look no further! Check out these homemade teachers gifts that are sure to show you care…
1. School Supply Cake – We’ve all heard of diaper cakes, but this one has great essentials for teachers! Learn how to make it at What’s Scrapping.
2. Cash Gratitude Gift – The Crafting Chicks came up with this simple idea of giving cash in a cute way. Teachers can purchase whatever they wish!
3. S’mores Teacher Appreciation Gift – We need “S’more” teachers like you! Get a bag and fill it with s’mores ingredients for a treat any teacher will love. Print out the S’mores gift tags, courtesy of A Domestic Lady.
4. Thanks A Latte – This is such a cute Starbucks gift card holder! My son’s teacher adores this place, so we’ll probably use this one for her. Print it over at Skip to My Lou!
5. Pencil Flower Bouquet – Whipperberry has a great tutorial for this DIY Pencil Bouquet! This is such a great idea, because seriously, ho uses pencils more than teachers?
6. DIY Soda Pop Gift – My Teacher is AW-some! This is such a cute gift to make for teachers who love soda. Such a simple concept, tie a bag of candy and a gift tag to a six pack.
7. DIY Colored Pencil Vase – Debbie from Happy Clippings shares this cute idea. It’s so simple to make, just get a can and wrap colored pencils around it. See how in the tutorial.
8. Marvelous Teacher M&M’s Canister – Grab a cute craft canister, fill it with M&M’s, adorn with ribbon and attach a note. Such a simple and cute idea from Seasons of Joy!
Are you making your child’s teacher a gift for Teacher Appreciation week?